The Reformed Presbyterian Church (RPCNA) is founded upon the conviction that the Bible is the Word of God.
- We believe it is infallibly inspired and the only rule of our faith and our daily lives.
- We believe that there is one God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, the Eternal Son of God, is the only Redeemer of men; and that He is coming again according to His promise.
- We believe that God is sovereign, in personal salvation and in every area of life.
- We believe that the Christian Faith is relevant for today’s problems and life.
- Our full doctrinal beliefs are founded in the Westminster Confession of Faith, the Larger and Shorter Catechisms, and the Reformed Presbyterian Testimony.
Our denomination traces its lineage to the Presbyterians of Scotland, also known as the Covenanters of Scotland. It had its visible birth in the Reformation Days in Scotland.
The name REFORMED PRESBYTERIAN is best understood when stated, REFORMED AND PRESBYTERIAN. We are Reformed or Calvinistic in doctrine, and Presbyterian in church government.
A few of our distinguishing practices: the exclusive use of the Psalms of the Bible in worship (sung a cappella), a testimony against secret societies, and an emphasis on the Kingdom of Christ in every area of life.
Other Denominations with Whom we Fellowship: